Protocase is seeking a motivated student in an engineering cooperative program for a four-month co-op term. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious student to gain valuable experience working with our team of engineers, software developers, and other team members in a dynamic, fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Protocase manufactures custom electronic enclosures and sheet metal components for scientists, engineers and innovators all over the world. To meet the needs of this group, Protocase created an ‘ultra-lean’ manufacturing management system that allows it to build custom sheet metal jobs in 2-3 days, with no minimum orders. Our customers now total more than 10,000 worldwide, and include Boeing, NASA, IBM, Lockheed Martin, and SpaceX, among others.
Protocase is seeking a motivated student in an engineering cooperative program to help with the delivery of projects in support of Protocase’s operations. As a member of our R&D team you will be responsible for taking on a small project and taking it from planning to completion.
Job responsibilities (under the guidance of team members):
– Work with team members and stakeholders to identify and deliver projects to support plant operations
– Plan, execute and monitor project scope of work
– Monitor and maintain project schedules
– Identify, monitor and address project risks
– Identify required resources required to execute the project scope
– Communicate project performance to management
- Wage: $15/hour, 40 hours/week
- Term: 16 weeks
- Deadline: January 25, 2019
This is a Co-op position. Please contact Nadine Ratchford for details.