Job Eligibility Criteria:
- University or college student entering third or fourth year
- Business, sales, or marketing major
- Flexibility to work early mornings and weekends if needed
- Access to a vehicle and valid Driver Licence
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling, and squatting
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units – PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we’re committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society – delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business. Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
At PepsiCo Beverages Canada we believe it’s our people that are at the core of our business. PBC can only win in the marketplace through the dedication and commitment of our employees. When you work at PBC, you enjoy a high degree of autonomy, responsibility, and visibility – everyday. We reward entrepreneurial, innovative team players who enjoy taking calculated risks, who foster teamwork and who like to have fun.
Currently, PepsiCo Beverages is hiring high-potential university students to work as our summer 2019 Sales Co-op out of our Dartmouth Facility. The interns will be involved in our fast-paced sales environment assisting in product sales, sales/marketing projects, special events, product resets and merchandising. The internship’s goal is to create a relationship between interns and PBC so that successful interns can enter PBC’s Management Development Program upon graduation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Sales Representatives to improve sales volume, market share, product distribution, space allocation, and customer service
- Assist Sales Management with sales/marketing projects
- Product merchandising including freshness rotation, display set up, tear-down and maintenance, cooler stocking/rotation, and storage room organization
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by management
Term: May – August, 4 month contract, Full-Time (40 hours/ week)
Location: 80 Guildford Avenue, Dartmouth, NS, B3B 0G3
To Apply Click Here