Nova Scotia Power’s greatest source of energy is our people. In a culture focused on safety, we’re committed to providing exceptional service to our customers and rewarding jobs to our employees. We are currently looking to fill 4 term positions for Junior Business Analyst (Co-op).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be acquiring a Business degree;
- Must be proficient with entire MS Office suite, particularly Excel (including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, formulas, merging and master sheets( together with exceptional analytical, data, and math skills
- Experience liaising between disparate groups in multiple locations, and exceptional communication skills;
- Experience working with ERP systems is considered an asset;
- Must have strong attention to detail and prioritization skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, with good problem solving approach;
- Self-starter; must be able to meet deliverables with minimal supervision;
- Previous data entry experience.
As part of the ERP Project team, the Junior Business Analyst (Co-op) will be working closely with all Functional Streams including both internal and external consultants.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Work with local ERP Project Team to support post go-live activities;
- Conduct basic data analysis and assessment of data quality;
- Assisting with other data entry activities and business tasks as assigned.
Job Title: Junior Business Analyst (Co-op)
Reference Number: 3391-16EMA
Type of Employment: Term (4 month co-op beginning September 2017)
Business Unit: Enterprise Resource Planning Project
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Applications for this positions must include a cover letter, resume and academic transcript (unofficial is acceptable).
Location: 7071 Bayers Road
Wage: $18.00 per hour
Must be received by: All interested candidates should apply no later than June 15, 2017.
To apply please go to: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=NSPOWER&cws=1&rid=3020
If you would like more information on how you could apply for this position as a CBU Co-op Option and earn 3 credits toward your degree, please contact CBU Student Placement Officer Jennifer Currie: firstname.lastname@example.org