- Completed a certificate or diploma in Business plus have a minimum of one year sales and service experience, preferably in the financial industry; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Superior customer service and business development skills.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed business/sales objectives.
- An outgoing and self-motivated nature with strong work ethics.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven history of accuracy and high attention to details. (data entry, paperwork, cash balancing)
- Superior communication and time management skills.
Are you a friendly, outgoing person who can build long-term business relationships and enjoys making a difference in your community? Are you a self-starter who can see opportunities and offer great solutions? Then we want to hear from you!
Our Member Service Representatives play a key role in delivering exceptional service to our members by providing a personalized and engaging member experience for every member every time.
- Start conversations with members to determine their needs and connect them with the most suitable products and services.
- Promote our products and services as well as participate in branch campaigns and initiatives.
- Use your knowledge of our products and services to offer solutions.
- Process various financial transactions and balance daily work in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Respond to member inquiries and resolve any concerns or discrepancies.
- Demonstrate a team approach and provide support to the Front Line team.
- Be flexible to work any day of the week from Monday to Friday in any of our three branches. This is a casual position requiring the incumbent to be on call and hours will vary.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please email your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or PDF format to email@example.com Applications will be accepted until Monday 8th April, 2019 4:00pm.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond
Application which includes a criminal record check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.