Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries.. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
What is the Opportunity?
The Global Trading Client Management – Regulated Funds Team is part of the Global Credit Group within RBC Capital Markets. The team is responsible for the management and administration of credit and transactional limits to support trading activities with real money asset managers.
Work in conjunction with other members of RBC’s Global Trading Client Management Team to assist in the management and administration of trading limits. In addition the role will work on a variety of projects to support business initiatives.
What do you need to succeed?
- Good analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Highly organized with good attention to detail and very high level of accuracy
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment
In order for your application to be considered, please specify the university or business school you are currently attending and your program of study on the application form.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual. At RBC, you will have opportunities to:
– Interact with leaders who support your development through coaching and managing
– Make a difference and lasting impact through meaningful work
– Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
– Participate in a world-class training program in financial services
– Complete to do challenging work
– Build close relationships with clients
– Access a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
What will you do?
This opportunity will be highly initiative-driven and in addition to set responsibilities the student will excel by seeking out their own opportunities to learn and add value. Key responsibilities include:
- Support the ongoing administration of the client portfolio through limit maintenance.
- Assist in onboarding new clients by understanding and assessing client investment strategies from a risk perspective.
- Assist in the preparation of Annual reviews of trading counterparties, including regulated mutual funds, pension funds, trusts and endowments
- Completion of assigned projects and other duties in an efficient and effective manner that supports business initiatives and regulatory requirements
This is a Co-op position. Please contact Student Placement Officer, Shannon Garnier, for details. email@example.com