What do you need to succeed?
- Outstanding communication skills, ability to speak concisely and effectively on the phone
- Be a team player with a sales/service orientation and is flexible to work Monday – Friday 10:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Flexibility, eagerness to learn, strong personal ethics, and a drive to succeed and contribute to team results by supporting all colleagues to be successful in meeting client needs
- Desire to build exceptional client experiences across multiple channels (phone, chat etc.). Ability in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial or service industry
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.). Ability to navigate between multiple Windows-based application systems
- Problem-solving and people skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and proactively connect with clients
- Current or previous Contact Centre or office environment experience will be an asset.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced service industry will be an asset
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Bilingual, fluent in English and French
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation, bonuses, and flexible benefits
- Opportunity to achieve great success and grow your career with RBC and across business
- Continued opportunities for career advancement
- World-class training, coaching, and development opportunities
- Support from a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high performing team, as well as world-class tools and training
What is the opportunity?
This position in the Digital Advice Centre calls on your client-focused advice expertise and natural problem-solving skills to maximize each client interaction by helping clients with their everyday banking needs by phone. As an RBC ambassador, you add value that matters most to clients and collaborate with RBC partners to help clients achieve their goals. Whether you’re enabling clients to leverage our digital tools, helping clients with their investment and financing needs, or introducing a client to a partner to fulfil their needs, your expertise will contribute to creating meaningful and memorable client experiences, enabling client satisfaction and loyalty.
This role will report to the Team Manager Credit and Invest By Phone (Halifax). Co-Op time period may be 4 or 8 months.
What will you do?
- Be part of a unique opportunity to engage with clients, by responding to clients’ everyday banking needs discovering additional advice and solution opportunities, as well as proactively resolving client concerns at first point of contact
- Focus on client education and digital adoption, leveraging various technology platforms to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Respond to client-initiated contact through a variety of channels (phone, chat, video) assisting them with a full range of financial needs
- Actively listen and engage clients in conversation to further understand their individual needs
- Proactively take ownership of resolving client needs and effective problem resolution
- Cultivate and maintain relationships within the centre and partners to make the most of business opportunities and referrals
Address: Quinpool Rd.
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Call Centre
Career Level: Student Job
Application Deadline: 12/05/2018
Req ID: 173196
For more information, visit: https://jobs.rbc.com/ca/en/job/173196?locale=en_US.
This is a co-op position for the January 2019 term. Please contact Shannon_Garnier@cbu.ca if you are interested the BBA co-op program.