Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
- Deliver high end client experience and advice to High-Net-Worth Canadians following all five principles of the Black Card Experience, including Black Card Experience onboarding standards.
- Greets clients in an open, friendly manner, listens to clients needs and follows through on client requests. Directs clients to appropriate team member according to client preference. Apply professional hospitality standards and professional client communication which includes e-mail, phone or in person interaction with clients.
- Apply a continuous-improvement approach to achieving superior Black Card client experience.
- Respect the relationship and channel preferences of clients while informing them of their options and the benefits.
- Demonstrate commitment to take ownership of client problems at first point of contact ensuring the escalation process is followed as per the Client Problem Resolution guidelines.
- Provide superior responsive execution and delivery of client transactions.
- Manage branch traffic, informing management team of opportunities to improve sales and service availability.
- Deliver on the RBC advice promise by spotting opportunities, connecting through client interactions and matching solutions to client needs.
- Maximize the use of technology, build corporate memory and enable continuity of client service and future opportunity spotting by documenting details of client interactions in most appropriate system. (eg. Sales & Service Platform,Outlook Calendar/ Contacts RBCNet, email)
- Review sales results to plan for discussion at monthly/quarterly performance reviews, adjusting activities as required.
Employee Capability & Engagement:
- Ensure skills/knowledge/accreditations are up-to-date and meet position requirements including an ongoing commitment to executing the activities established on personal development plan.
- Demonstrate commitment to colleague care and team work by coaching, mentoring and assisting colleagues in meeting the needs of all clients.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Opportunity to work with a successful team in London
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
What is the opportunity?
- Acts as a first contact in greeting clients, creating a positive first impression for Private Banking clients (regardless of channel) and monitors client traffic to ensure wait times are kept to a minimum.
- Contributes to the unit meeting its sales objectives and related strategies by opportunity spotting clients needs and referring them to the appropriate sales individual or alternative delivery channel.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver superior client experience at all times, and takes personal accountability for the resolution of client concerns ensuring the client enjoys a positive client experience.
- Develops relationships with service partners and the local market to optimize business opportunities and referrals. Champions digital enablement by becoming an advocate of the RBC mobile application and wallet and promoting regular usage by teaching and guiding clients on how to use it. Stay at the forefront of all new features and digital application capabilities on RBC mobile application and wallet in order to educate clients on ease of use and ensure clients leave activated, able to transact and aware of availability for additional support.
This is a Co-op position. Please contact Student Placement Officer, Megan Ringer, for details. Megan_Ringer@cbu.ca