The Whitney Pier Historical Society is looking for a Summer Student to complete various tasks with the society.
Months: May – August 2018
- Student will continue to make the electronic documentation of the museum’s belongings and possessions, this will be a lengthy process but one that is very much needed, this will ensure the Whitney Pier Historical Society has everything recorded;
- Student will continue to promote the Whitney Pier Historical Society as a very educational and must see cultural museum, they will do this through a social media campaign (Facebook) and by handing out the brochures, posters, etc.
- Student will help assist to give tours alongside members of the Whitney PierHistorical Society. The Whitney Pier Historical Society has a lot of tourists and Activity throughout the summer months.
- Student will attend any training as seen fit by the board of the Whitney Pier Historical Society;
- Student will continue to research historical information pertaining to the Whitney Pier Historical Society; they will research the information electronically.
- Student will complete any administration duties required by their position.
Position deadline is May 4, 2018 at 4:00 pm.
If you are interested into making this job into a 3-credit Co-op Elective, please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to Student Placement Officer, Carly Turnbull: email@example.com
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your cover letter and resume to Sandra Dunn: firstname.lastname@example.org