This position is of great value to the Playhouse. The incumbent will assist in setting up sound and lights for performers, weddings, and on occasion meetings. This individual will also liaise with all performers to ensure their needs are met.
- Strategic Thinker
- Organized and self-starter
- Analyzing information, evaluating, decision making
- Problem solving
- Music background an asset
- Install, adjust and operate electronic equipment, adjust sound board microphones, speakers, monitors, and lights
- Diagnose and resolve media system problems
- Mix and regulate sound inputs and feeds, or coordinate audio feeds
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed: it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. There may be other duties assigned from time to time and other job related instructions.