Job Title: Video Production/Multi-media Support
To work within the Centre for Teaching & Learning (CTL) with staff and faculty on all aspects of production (pre-production, production & post-production) and publishing of student online videos. To also work with the CTL staff to help deliver live streaming capabilities within the classroom for online/distance students. Training will be provided and supported by the Video Production/Multi-media Specialist.
Students from any academic background are encouraged to apply. We are looking for students who can demonstrate:
- Working independently and with a team
- Knowledge of CBU Open Online courses and the 3C format (Certificate, Credit & Curiosity Courses) would be an asset but not necessary.
- An interest in video production
- Problem solving skills
- Flexible work schedule (Hours vary depending on classes)
- The successful candidate will be assigned tasks including but not limited to:
- Live Streaming Lectures/classes
- Archiving videos and maintaining statistics
- Video recording and editing
- Managing equipment and supplies
- Other duties as assigned
Hours: All positions are part-time, hours TBD
September Start/April End
- Identify the stages of the production process in relation to video and sound design and production.
- Record video/sound for a media production.
- Create/edit short video tutorials for online distance students.
- Edit and mix sound at a basic level.
- Organize and archive files for media production.
Only eligible students can apply to a CBU Work Study Bursary position. If eligible send resume, cover letter and an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program to: email@example.com Submissions that do not include an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program will not be considered. All applications must also reference the above Job Number.
To determine eligibility and to complete an application go to: http://www.cbu.ca/come-to-cbu/tuition-finances/scholarships-bursaries/work-study-bursary-program/
Deadline for applications is Friday, September 14th, 2018.