Job/Project Description: Varsity Athletics Supervision and Programming
Tasks: Varsity Athletics Assistant
Varsity Athletics Assistant will be responsible to assist in the supervision of access to varsity athletics facilities, programs and events at Cape Breton University. This includes supervision of equipment, open program hours, regular varsity athletics programs and varsity events on and surrounding the CBU campus.
- CBU student with experience in sport, physical activity and recreation
- Marketing and promotion experience.
- Experience with social media.
- Experience with written and spoken communications.
- Supervision of varsity athletics facilities, equipment and activities.
- Assist with monitoring of participation at all varsity athletics locations and events.
- Assisting with a needs assessment and satisfaction survey of CBU students, faculty and staff.
- Assist in maintaining an inventory of all varsity athletics equipment
- Assist in development of varsity athletics programs and special events.
- Assist in marketing and promotion of varsity athletics access time, programs and special events.
Start Date: September 19
End Date: April 2017
Hours: All positions are part-time, hours TBD
Only eligible students can apply to a CBU Work Study Bursary position. If eligible send resume, cover letter and an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program to: email@example.com Submissions that do not include an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program will not be considered. All applications must also reference the above Job Number.
To determine eligibility and to complete an application go to: http://www.cbu.ca/come-to-cbu/tuition-finances/scholarships-bursaries/work-study-bursary-program/