Bachelor of Education program students benefit greatly from participating in experiences that go beyond the program curriculum, such as research and writing activities and interactions with varying curriculum designs.
- Provide support for Department Curriculum Committee. The student will assist in the ongoing review of Education courses providing supporting research on recent publications, instructor resources and teaching materials
- Collaborate with Department Faculty in a supportive role in the preparation of research grants and assist in preliminary research, the compilation of literature reviews, transcribing survey data etc. where research grant money has not yet been awarded
- Assist in supporting the Department’s social media strategy. The student will initiate in consultation with the Department Chair and Department members compelling content for the Department’s Face Book page and Twitter feed. Assist in the creation of student, faculty, staff and ICA profiles to highlight bi weekly posts through the Department social media channels.
Students from any academic background are encouraged to apply. We are looking for students who can demonstrate:
- Student must be currently enrolled in the Bachelor of Education program
- Working independently
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient ability in written and oral communication
- Knowledge of social media strategies
Start Date: Mid-September
End Date: Mid-December
Hours: All positions are part time, hours TBD
Only eligible students can apply to a CBU Work Study Bursary position. If eligible send resume, cover letter and an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program to: firstname.lastname@example.org Submissions that do not include an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program will not be considered. All applications must also reference the above Job Number.
To determine eligibility and to complete an application go to: http://www.cbu.ca/come-to-cbu/tuition-finances/scholarships-bursaries/applications/
Deadline to apply is September 11, 2015.