Title: Marketing Assistant, Indigenous Affairs
At Unama’ki College we provide specialized student services geared to help Mi’kmaw and Indigenous students through their years of study. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. Will work closely with the CBU Marketing and Communications department and Unama’ki College.
Students from any academic background are encouraged to apply. We are looking for students who can demonstrate:
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Currently studying Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of Mi’kmaq Culture, and CBU programs and Services
- Assist Marketing & Communications in organizing various projects i.e. Mi’kmaq History Month
- Writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns
- Assist in setting project priorities based on the current marketing plan
- Other duties as assigned
Hours: All positions are part-time, hours TBD
- How to prioritize work tasks and meet deadlines.
- Enhance communication skills via team meetings and working with multiple CBU departments.
- Practical experience on how to create brochures and event ads.
- Develop best practices when marketing an event online or offline.
Only eligible students can apply to a CBU Work Study Bursary position. If eligible send resume, cover letter and an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program to: email@example.com Submissions that do not include an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program will not be considered. All applications must also reference the above Job Number.
To determine eligibility and to complete an application go to: http://www.cbu.ca/come-to-cbu/tuition-finances/scholarships-bursaries/work-study-bursary-program/
Deadline for applications is Friday, September 14th, 2018.