Title: Intramural and Program Assistant
Department: Cape Breton Health and Recreation Complex
The Intramural and Program assistant will be responsible for the supervision of intramural sports leagues at the CBHRC Dome, including overseeing the league, keeping stats, provide report, promote activities, schedule sports and games (approximately 10hrs per week). The assistant will also develop and implement a needs assessment tool to research potential daytime programming at the CBHRC Facilities (approximately 5hrs per week).
- CBU Student with experience running sports league would be an asset
- Research and Report writing
- Outgoing with good communication skills
- Experience communicating through social media
- Organize and Supervise Intramural Leagues
- Keep Records of Leagues Activities
- Develop a needs assessment questionnaire to research daytime programming at the CBHRC
- Conduct Interview and provide suggestions on programming opportunities
Hours: All positions are part-time, hours TBD
- Program Supervision and Development Experience
- Research Experience
- Developing Needs assessment tool
- Report writing
Only eligible students can apply to a CBU Work Study Bursary position. If eligible send resume, cover letter and an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program to: firstname.lastname@example.org Submissions that do not include an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program will not be considered. All applications must also reference the above Job Number.
To determine eligibility and to complete an application go to: http://www.cbu.ca/come-to-cbu/tuition-finances/scholarships-bursaries/work-study-bursary-program/
Deadline for applications is Friday, September 14th, 2018.