The Student Affairs team is seeking a student assistant who will research best practices from other university health centres around communication activities to students and protocols/policies.
- A returning CBU student in good academic standing
- Knowledge of research methods and communication strategies
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work well with others
- Expect 15 hours/week working on research and communication best practices
- Develop an outline of the types of protocols/policies other institutions are using
- Develop Communication plan for the services and online tools available to assist students
Hours: All positions are part-time, hours TBD
- Time Management and organizational skills
- Further developed oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of researching and documenting best practices
Only eligible students can apply to a CBU Work Study Bursary position. To determine eligibility and to complete an application, go to:
If eligible, send resume, cover letter and an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program to: firstname.lastname@example.org Submissions that do not include an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program will not be considered. All applications must also reference the above Job Number.
Forward resume and cover letter to: email@example.com