Job/Project Description: Finance Office Assistant
Support the Finance Office team with various administrative functions within a fast-paced, busy work environment.
- Attention to detail
- Organizational/planning skills
- BBA Student preferred
- Must be available for a couple of hours on Thursdays
- Assist with archival/filing projects
- Data entry
- Counting and rolling coin
- Mail collection
- Provide support as needed with filing, copying, scanning, faxing and other administrative/office related tasks
Start Date: September 19
End Date: December 2016
Hours: All positions are part-time, hours TBD
Only eligible students can apply to a CBU Work Study Bursary position. If eligible send resume, cover letter and an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program to: email@example.com Submissions that do not include an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program will not be considered. All applications must also reference the above Job Number.
To determine eligibility and to complete an application go to: http://www.cbu.ca/come-to-cbu/tuition-finances/scholarships-bursaries/work-study-bursary-program/