Title: Enrolment Services Assistant
Department: Enrolment Services
The Enrolment Services Assistant (A) will assist in day to day office operations in the Enrolment Services department. The Enrolment Services department serves as a hub for registration, payments, current and prospective student inquiries regarding programs and services, among many other student related functions. The Enrolment Services Assistant will work closely with the Enrolment Services staff to assist in serving current and future Cape Breton University students and providing the best possible CBU experience.
- Current CBU student who enjoys dealing with the general public and fellow students.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to understand assigned tasks and execute the necessary actions to achieve the desired result.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience with computer programs including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Student required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Scanning documents to SharePoint
- Responding to current and future student inquiries received over email and live chat.
- Conducting campus tours for prospective students and their families.
- Answering the university’s main switchboard and Enrolment Services phone.
- Assisting with preparations for various events held on campus.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Hours: All positions are part-time, hours TBD
- Experience working in an office setting.
- Experience dealing with the general public and providing superior customer service.
- Develop organizational and time management skills.
- Develop or enhance communication skills.
- Experience in event planning.
- Experience in a post secondary work environment.
Only eligible students can apply to a CBU Work Study Bursary position. If eligible send resume, cover letter and an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program to: firstname.lastname@example.org Submissions that do not include an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program will not be considered. All applications must also reference the above Job Number.
To determine eligibility and to complete an application go to: http://www.cbu.ca/come-to-cbu/tuition-finances/scholarships-bursaries/work-study-bursary-program/
Deadline for applications is Friday, September 14th, 2018.