Explore and research the current topics around Human Rights/ Sexual in Post-Secondary institutions. Assist in the development of workshops to meet the needs of CBU when it comes to issues of Human Rights. Liaison with the Human Rights and Diversity Officer on numbers objectives for the campus and the greater community.
- Interest and/or experience doing research
- Familiar with the concept of Human Rights/ Sexual Assault
- Interest in Social Justice
- Design displays
- Design and assist in the development of programs
- Assist in Campus Community Events
- Social Media Promotion ( Various Cultural Aspects)
- Other duties as assigned
Hours: All positions are part-time, hours TBD
- Human rights advocacy and lobbying
- Legal research and memo drafting on various fields
- Media monitoring
- Drafting and editing
- Several administrative tasks
- Project-based research
- Work on advocacy and awareness media
- Communication and development
- Facilitation and delivery
Only eligible students can apply to a CBU Work Study Bursary position. If eligible send resume, cover letter and an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program to: email@example.com Submissions that do not include an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program will not be considered. All applications must also reference the above Job Number.
To determine eligibility and to complete an application go to: http://www.cbu.ca/come-to-cbu/tuition-finances/scholarships-bursaries/work-study-bursary-program/
Deadline for applications is Friday, September 14th, 2018.