Conference Services is looking to develop the external client base at Cape Breton University. The successful candidate would be required to look for potential clients to bring conferences, meetings, and sporting events to campus. They would need to develop a database of potential clients and assist in the marketing and promotion strategy/ rebrand. The candidate would be part of a team assisting in improving the financial gain to CBU.
- Develop a database of potential new clients to bring events to campus.
- Contact external agents.
- Understand the services at Cape Breton University and sell them to an external market.
- Develop marketing plan and writing bid proposals.
- Student with a marketing and promotions background
- Work independently
- Knowledge of CBU Conference and meeting Service
- Knowledge of excel
Start Date: September 19
End Date: December 2016
Hours: All positions are part-time, hours TBD
Only eligible students can apply to a CBU Work Study Bursary position. If eligible send resume, cover letter and an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program to: email@example.com Submissions that do not include an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program will not be considered. All applications must also reference the above Job Number.
To determine eligibility and to complete an application go to: http://www.cbu.ca/come-to-cbu/tuition-finances/scholarships-bursaries/work-study-bursary-program/