Assist Career Services team with the planning and delivery of services, programs and events to create positive experiences that could ultimately affect students’ decisions/loves during and post-university.
- Friendly and reliable student (2nd or 3rd year preferred) who is self-directed and displays good time management
- Well-organized, with respect for confidentiality
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both one-on-one and in group settings
- Exceptional computer/website development/social media/and research skills
- Increase student awareness of the Centre and its services/events through social media and in-person promotion
- Assist in the set-up and delivery of Student Services functions/events, including annual Career Fair
- Updating website content and promotion of services and events
- Assisting with the delivery, as needed, with Career Services/Student Services functions, events and programming
Hours: all positions are part-time, hours TBD
- Develop necessary skills to work collaboratively on projects with multiple groups including faculty, staff, students and external community
- Develop research and analytical skills through project involvement
- Development/enhancement of communication, computer and project management skills
- Develop a knowledge of career development, including the job search process, career exploration and
Only eligible students can apply to a CBU Work Study Bursary position. To determine eligibility and to complete an application, go to:
If eligible, send resume, cover letter and an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program to: firstname.lastname@example.org Submissions that do not include an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program will not be considered. All applications must also reference the above Job Number.