Department: Student Affairs/Career Services
Title: Career Services Projects Assistant
Assist Career Services staff in the planning and delivery of services/events to create positive experiences that could ultimately affect students’ decisions/lives during and post-university.
- Friendly and reliable student (2nd or 3rd yr. preferred) who is self-directed and displays good time management
- Well-organized, with respect for confidentiality and possesses excellent communication skills
- Exceptional computer/website development/social media / and research skills
- Increase student awareness of the Centre and its services /events through social media and in-person promotion
- Assist in the set-up and delivery of Student Services functions/events
- Updating website content and promotion of services and events
- Assisting as needed with Career Services/Student Services functions
Hours: All positions are part-time, hours TBD
- Develop necessary skills to work collaboratively on projects with multiple groups including faculty, staff, students and external community
- Develop research and analytical skills through project involvement
- Development /enhancement of communication, computer and project management skills
Only eligible students can apply to a CBU Work Study Bursary position. If eligible send resume, cover letter and an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program to: firstname.lastname@example.org Submissions that do not include an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program will not be considered. All applications must also reference the above Job Number.
To determine eligibility and to complete an application go to: http://www.cbu.ca/come-to-cbu/tuition-finances/scholarships-bursaries/work-study-bursary-program/