Project Description: Campus Recreation Facility Access Program Development
Tasks: Campus Recreation Facility Access Assistant Manager
The Manager will be responsible for development, management and supervision of Campus Recreation Access Programs. This would include scheduling and supervising Campus Recreation student employees. It would also include maintaining an inventory of Campus Recreation equipment and evaluating student participation in open facilities as well as in programs or special events. The inventory will require the creation of a database for loans and labelling of all equipment.
- Chairing of a weekly meeting with Campus Recreation staff.
- Supervision of student staff. This includes scheduling and adjusting timetables for the Campus Hub Office, the Fieldhouse, Equipment Room, open and access times at additional CBU and CBHRC facilities as well as Campus Recreation special events.
- Monitoring of participation at all the above locations and events.
- Assisting with a needs assessment and satisfaction survey of CBU students, faculty and staff.
- Inventory of all Campus Recreation equipment
- Development of Campus Recreation programs and special events.
- Marketing and promotion of Campus Recreation open access time, programs and special events.
Third or Fourth year student with experience in sport, physical activity and recreation
Experience with supervision, management and leadership of staff.
Marketing and promotion experience.
Experience with social media.
Experience with written and spoken communications.
Start Date: Mid-September
End Date: Mid-April
Hours: All positions are part time, hours TBD
Only eligible students can apply to a CBU Work Study Bursary position. If eligible send resume, cover letter and an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program to: firstname.lastname@example.org Submissions that do not include an application to the CBU Work Study Bursary Program will not be considered. All applications must also reference the above Job Number.
To determine eligibility and to complete an application go to: http://www.cbu.ca/come-to-cbu/tuition-finances/scholarships-bursaries/applications/
Deadline to apply is September 11, 2015.