Position Closes Feb 20 2017
Part-Time or Full-Time: Flexible work schedule if required.
Seasonal Business with peak June – October.
Remuneration: Commensurate with Education / Experience
Bookkeeping/Cost Accounting that will ensure the efficient day-to-day operation in a fast paced small business environment and that supports sound business decision making.
• Post secondary Accounting program (This is required)
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication skills: both oral and written
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: highly skilled using Excel Spreadsheets
• Proficiency in Sage Pro 50 (Simply Accounting)
Bookkeeping and Reporting
1. Process accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll
2. Maintain records and files
3. Produce month end financial reports for management review
1. Determine the accurate cost of product and services, processes, projects, etc
2. Prepare Project Reports
3. Improve or develop cost analysis methods and processes; implement ways to reduce costs
4. Review costs monthly, track and report deviations, trends or opportunities
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com