Are you looking for a role that combines your interest in technology and business? Could you see yourself working with the world’s largest ERP software, SAP? Do you want to create solutions that solve complex business problems by applying your analytical and programming skills? Do you want to work in an environment that values leadership and provides the opportunity to grow and learn? Haven’t had exposure to SAP or ERP before? CONTAX provides an extensive training program to build your SAP knowledge and expertise. At CONTAX we are continuously looking for top IT talent who have a passion for imporving business of all sizes. We are looking to expand our team with those who thrive on working in a dynamic, and client facing environment.
Position Type: Permanent – Full Time
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Exhibit a high degree of technical and professional competence
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to or interest in programming
- Proven success in both team-oriented and individual environments
- Work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer
Personality, Behaviour, and Attitude
- Consultants must listen to the customer
- Approach problems in a methodical and logical manner
- Use analytical thinking, research, and effective communication
- Must be outgoing, personable, responsible, self-motivated, and confident.
- Consultants have to be able to hold a conversation in a non-technical area
- Consultants must demonstrate some level of passion about a hobby, team, activity group
- Consultants must be trustworthy and punctual
- *Attention to detail*: Consultants who are detail oriented and have a good grasp of their time management can be very successful despite other shortcomings that are technical in nature.
- Interpret business issues into technical solutions
- Execute client projects within timelines and budgets
- Work to develop an open, honest relationship with clients and partners
- Communicate with CONTAX staff, both senior and junior to ensure all clients’ needs are addressed
- Provide customers with value-added service and results
- Carry out assignments focused on helping customers meet their business needs
- Work under minimum supervision, seeking guidance from mentors when needed
- Design and implement technical solutions customized to meet client needs
- Evaluate and re-engineer clients’ existing business processes
- Develop custom reporting tools
CONTAX is a SAP Gold Channel Partner and one of the fastest growing and dynamic partners in the SAP Ecosystem.
CONTAX focuses exclusively on implementing and supporting the SAP enterprise applications for both large enterprises and mid-sized companies. Our clients include some of the most prestigious and well-known companies in the world. With clients in the USA, Canada and Europe, CONTAX is aggressively expanding our geographical scope and presence in the SAP marketplace.
As one of 8 CONTAX locations, the Charlottetown PEI office was established in 2013. Our rapid growth and expansion creates challenging, rewarding and interesting career opportunities for career-minded professionals wanting to expand their horizons and take their careers to the next level.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org