Checkfront is seeking talented Technical Support Specialists to support our popular cloud-based
booking and e-commerce application. Checkfront encourages a work-life balance, aligning team
members with goals that are mutually beneficial.
Qualities We Look For
Our Technical Support Specialists work a regularly scheduled, team-based shift to provide support
to our customers via email, phone calls, and live chat. We’re here to delight our customers with
friendly, accurate, and timely technical support.
We work closely with our product and development teams to help our customers achieve success
with our product. Preferred candidates for this position will have excellent communication skills,
good technical knowledge of SaaS environments with past technical support experience, and a
Our star candidates will also have the following qualities:
- Driven, self-motivated and possess excellent time management skills.
- Proactive and don’t wait for someone to hand things to you.
- Empathetic and quickly able to build rapport with others.
- Know that opportunity is often disguised as hard work.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Previous experience with technology-based solutions.
- Advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Positive customer-focused attitude.
- Technology related degree or diploma; or equivalent experience.
Bonus Points For
- Experience using tools such as Zendesk, JIRA, Google Apps.
- Proficiency in WordPress, Joomla, and other CMS integrations such as Squarespace.
- Familiarity with payment gateways (Paypal, Stripe, Square, Authorize.net).
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and exposure to programming languages.
- Familiarity with the hotel/tour/rental industry.
- Fluency in other languages an asset.
- Assist our prospective and current customers with a broad range of product questions
via email, phone calls, live chat, community forums and social media.
- Troubleshoot configurations and integrations, while providing working solutions in a
- Investigate and report bugs and feature requests
- Escalate issues to senior support team members or our development team as
necessary, and reply back to the customer when resolutions are available.
- Perform other various assigned tasks such as internal document creation, customer
training, video tutorials, and communication and process improvement
How to Apply
We’re excited to learn more about you! As part of our application process, we’d like you to
experience our product, and explore our platform as though you are a prospective or current
In addition to submitting your CV, please create a free Checkfront account for a fictional service
based business (tours, accommodations and/or rentals), and include a link to your new business in
Applications are accepted via the careers page on our website https://www.checkfront.com/careers