- Positive attitude and results oriented mindset.
- Post-secondary degree
- Ability to work well in a team based environment
- Ability to work well with a minimum of supervision
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Possess strong communication, customer service and organization skills
- Proficient with computers and the internet
This Development position teaches new hires with little-to-no industry experience every aspect of the business. You’ll spend your first posting in our Profit Center learning how our warehouse operates – from shipping and receiving, picking and packing orders and learning our products. You will then get to know or customers, spending you’re next posting learning inside and counter sales.
What we offer:
- Advancement Opportunities
- Great mentors and on the job training
- Growth potential with competitive salary, benefits, and profit sharing
- Opportunity to work in Sydney
Our Sydney Profit Centre has an immediate opening for an energetic, results driven, team player in a development position with a desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment while developing their sales and leadership skills.
We’re looking to invest in someone. Our expectations are high, but the rewards are worth it!
We are Emco Corporation, a plumbing and heating wholesaler. Emco is one of Canada’s leading national distributors of building products for the residential, commercial and industrial construction markets. Emco is a leader in each of its businesses, with opportunities for tremendous growth. At the same time, Emco continues to innovate, by developing new methods to efficiently serve its expanding customer base. Our business is growing and we’re hungry for talented people to grow into leadership roles.
Interested applicants may submit their cover letter and resume to Ross Covey at email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Wednesday, June 27th, 2018