Location: Sydney, NS
Category: Recent or Potential CBU Grads
- Valid Nova Scotia driver’s license;
- Sales experience with a proven sales track record (media sales experience preferred);
- Demonstrated ability to grow and maintain market share;
- Ability to accurately develop forecasts and manage pipelines;
- Proficient in face-to-face sales calling including up-selling, appointment setting and cold calling
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently while achieving sales objectives;and,
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment in building customer-based revenue and in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs.
- Sell integrated marketing solutions in digital and print business offerings, and demonstrate an understanding of all solutions and is able to articulate our products and their value propositions to customers;
- Develop an understanding of the customers individual business needs, trends and patterns within specific verticals and develop an understanding of account base and related industries;
- Develop and work a solid pipeline of potential customers’ growth within existing base and produce accurate forecasts;
- Work with Account Manager(s), Sales Manager(s) and Marketing to develop and deliver custom solutions that provide and deliver ROI to customers with a strong focus on delivering and obtaining long term commitments and campaigns;and,
- Maintain an awareness of revenue responsibilities and performance to goal at all times.
We’re on the hunt for eager and highly motivated salespeople, who are excited by uncapped earning potential, value best-in-class benefits, want to sell products that make a difference, and get out of bed every morning with the hunger to push hard and compete. Our top sales reps make more than $90,000 per year, with many earning much more!
Our product suite within the SaltWire Network- the region’s leading media and marketing solutions company-reaches millions of people every, single day. Through our digital, mobile and printed media offerings, we’ve become the largest media platform in Atlantic Canada and that means the sales opportunities available to you are truly limitless.
There’s no industry, no client, no opportunity that can’t be matched with something we offer… you just need to be a skillful matchmaker and watch your success take off. In other words, your accomplishments are limited only by your own drive. And if you’ve got that drive, we want to meet you today!
We currently have openings for commission-based Sales Representatives in our Sydney office. We offer a competitive and lucrative commission structure with unlimited earning potential. The role is responsible for selling multimedia advertising solutions within the local business sector. The primary responsibility is to grow market share within a designated account list and territory through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend while also increasing client satisfaction.
If we’ve captured your imagination or you find yourself saying “Yes! That’s me!” send us your resume or give us a call. Let’s see if we could be a match made in heaven. Curious about some more of the details…read on!
These are unionized positions within the collective bargaining unit.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to forward their cover letter and resume, quoting posting #50-18 before 11:59 p.m. on the June 25, 2018 closing date to:
PO Box 610, Halifax, NS B3J 2T2
Fax: (902) 426.0449
Drop Off: 2717 Joseph Howe Drive, Halifax, NS
We look forward to meeting you.