Reports directly to the Event Manager for day-to-day functions of the Event. Acts as the recording secretary and coordinates all office activities. Assist with all marketing tasks to ensure maximum awareness and promotion of the Event in the metropolitan and surrounding areas. Curling Canada (CC) has a Manager of Event Marketing who develops the ticket marketing campaigns. Event staff will collaborate with Curling Canada’s Event Marketing Manager to achieve unified, recognizable campaigns in the local region for maximum visibility.
- Record minutes at each executive meeting and distribute appropriately
- Booking meetings and ordering supplies
- Answering all event related email
- Manage the volunteer recruitment for committees using the KIT program (KIT)
- Assist with the purchase order (PO) process by preparing purchase requisitions and expense reports
- Assist directors with volunteer correspondence and/or special projects.
- Manage and reconcile the petty cash fund and submit replenishment expense reports when fund is low
- Coordinate the hotel bookings and arrival and departure dates with Curling Canada (CC) Office
- Arrange photos of the Executive Committee
- Assist with the development and printing of the volunteer handbook
- Assist in creating a preliminary schedule of events
- Assist with the development and printing of the transportation handbook
To apply click the link below:
Deadline for applications is Friday, July 20th, 2018.