We are hiring an energetic, hands-on and experienced leader for the position of General Manager at Route 19 Restaurant & Brewery located in Inverness, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career at a brand new facility then this opportunity is for you.
Job Type: Full-time
The General Manager is responsible for the successful operation of the restaurant & brewery according to the policies, procedures and goals of the company.
The success of this role relies on sustaining long term profitability through team morale, employment standards, guest satisfaction, the development in the skills of all crew and managers within the restaurant and achieving financial targets and performance goals.
The successful applicant will:
- Oversee the entire daily operation including all food & beverage
- Be passionate about service, hospitality, and the guest experience
- Be a pro-active, hands on leader and role model
- Foster a culture of excellence through training, support, accountability
- Lead and develop a team of food service professionals.
- Have the ability to manage staff performance and expectations
- Empower and motivate their staff to new levels of success
- Be detail oriented
- Be driven by profitability by maximizing restaurant sales and financial objectives
- Continual improvement of restaurant operational standards and food safety
- Have the ability to manage and complete all administration duties and reports
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Report to owners on regular basis
If you’re interested in this position please email Wayne Gillis at email@example.com