Are you looking for a role that combines your interest in technology and business? Could you see yourself working with the world’s largest ERP software, SAP? Do you want to create solutions that solve complex business problems by applying your analytical and programming skills? Do you want to work in an environment that values leadership and provides the opportunity to grow and learn? Haven’t had exposure to SAP or ERP before? CONTAX provides an extensive training program to build your SAP knowledge and expertise.
At CONTAX we are continuously looking for top IT talent, who have a passion for improving businesses of all sizes. We are looking to expand our Charlottetown PEI team with those who thrive on working in a dynamic, and client facing environment.
What is EDI?
– Electronic data interchange (EDI) is an electronic communication method that provides standards for exchanging data via any electronic means.
– EDI consultants help to translate the data and understand where the information is kept – EDI is used between SAP systems and external systems, and is used to automate various business processes.
– EDI support could include: reviewing data to locate errors, assisting a client on a new projects or ongoing support work, and daily interactions with clients via phone calls or emails to troubleshoot and resolve system/data issues.
– A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
– Exhibit a high degree of technical and professional competence
– Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
– Proven success in both team-oriented and individual environments
– Work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer
– *Attention to detail*: Consultants who are detail oriented and have a good grasp of their time management can be very successful despite other shortcomings that are technical in nature
– Interpret business issues into technical solutions
– Work to develop an open, honest relationship with clients and partners
– Communicate with CONTAX staff, both senior and junior to ensure all clients’ needs are addressed
– Provide customers with value-added service and results
– Carry out assignments focused on helping customers meet their business needs
– Work under minimum supervision, seeking guidance from mentors when needed
– Design and implement technical solutions customized to meet client needs
Personality, Behaviour and Attitude
– Consultants must listen to the customer
– Approach problems in a methodical and logical manner
– Use analytical thinking, research and effective communication
– Must be outgoing, personable, responsible, self-motivated, and confident
– Consultants have to be able to hold a conversation in a non-technical area
– Consultants must demonstrate some level of passion about a hobby, team, activity group
– Consultants must be trustworthy and punctual
CONTAX is a SAP Gold Channel Partner and one of the fastest growing and dynamic partners in the SAP Ecosystem.
CONTAX focuses exclusively on implementing and supporting the SAP enterprise applications for both large enterprises and mid-sized companies. Our business is built on the strength of our client relationships. CONTAX consultants focus on providing quality systems solutions, which best meet the business needs of our clients.
We provide services to some of the world’s leading firms in the following areas:
– SAP Technology Consulting
– EDI Configuration and Integration
– Business Intelligence
– Process Integration
Working as a Consultant with CONTAX, you will be extensively trained to build your core technical, business, and industry knowledge. Training will involve learning some of the newest technologies in enterprise systems and web development in addition to strengthening your project management and business skills.
Clients will rely on your expertise to enhance their investments in technology and business systems. You will be expected to bring new ideas to the table and provide creative solutions for various business issues.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org