We’re looking for a courageous, collaborative, and purposeful new teammate.
If you’re a recent marketing or business grad who’s looking to join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and energetic organization, you may be exactly who we’re looking for.
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Business or Marketing); having graduated within past 2 years.
- A curious, detail-oriented, and analytical mind; able to understand client issues and work within a team environment to seek to develop solutions
- Demonstrated experience of multi-tasking and a propensity to thrive under pressure.
- Very strong communications skills, both written and verbal. French language considered an asset.
- Extensive skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of social platforms, research tools, Google Analytics, search engines and media platforms (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), considered an asset.
- Media experience in any of the following would be considered an asset: Broadcast, Paid Digital, including but not limited to: Search, Social, Display & Video or Influencer Marketing
As Coordinator, Client Strategy, you would:
- Support client teams in the planning and execution of media campaigns
- Buy and traffic client ads, across a variety of channels (digital and traditional);
- Analyse campaign results and draft reports for clients;
- Provide client related administration and support, as required.
- You would work with a team of seasoned marketing professionals who’d provide you guidance in all areas of media; helping you learn and grow into a highly knowledgeable member of the team.
If you are feeling energized reading this posting then send your resume and cover letter (in one document please) by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org