Otis Elevator Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and maintainers of people moving products, including elevators, escalators, shuttle systems and moving walkways. Headquartered in Farmington, Connecticut, Otis employs more than 60,000 people, offers products and services in more than 200 countries and territories and maintains more than 1.35 million elevators and escalators worldwide.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
A post-secondary degree ideally in Commerce or Engineering is required.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
In order to succeed you will need to have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong computer knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A valid driver’s license and a car is required
- Sales and/or customer service experience is ideal
If you are looking for a role that combines your drive to succeed with a passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated sales professional to promote innovative solutions with current and potential customers in our Halifax, NS office.
As an Account Manager in Sales, you will be responsible for the promotion, sales and account management of elevator maintenance and modernization contracts in the area. Your challenges will include building and maintaining customer relationships, achieving or exceeding sales objectives, and serving as technical consultant to customers.
- Selling service and maintenance contracts
- Retaining current Otis maintenance agreements
- Making effective sales presentations
- Developing service sales territory
- Educating our customers and propose solutions
- Ongoing account management
What we have to offer you:
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Employee Scholar Program
- Saving plan with company matching plan
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join Otis, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org