You’re a dynamic, ambitious and career-oriented individual looking to progress in your career? You would like to learn more about our different facilities and operations? Join our Succession Development Program!
The purpose of this program is to create the next generation of management. The program is a series of 7 training periods of 6 months each, for a total of 3 ½ years. By visiting several of our facilities across Canada and the U.S., you will have the chance to get an in-depth understanding of the marine transportation industry. Moreover, you will be supported for the length of the program by our mentors and our devoted employees.
The next training will start on January 4 th, 2016. Apply now!
This series of practical training will take place in the following operations:
- Sydney, NS
- Halifax, NS
- Port Manatee, FL
- CrossGlobe, VA
- Baltimore, MD
- Montréal, QC (1 year)
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, engineering, management, etc;
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in sales, engineering and/or operational activities;
- Available to travel across Eastern Canada and the US;
- Fluently bilingual in English and French or Spanish.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work as a Superintendent, and learn the roles and responsibilities pertaining to the break-bulk and bulk operations of each selected location;
- Learn the Operations Managers’ responsibilities and the foundations of running a terminal operation efficiently;
- Manage your own projects;
- Explore an administration training at Logistec’s head office in our various departments.
- We are taking care about you:
- A fantastic opportunity to access management employment;
- An opportunity to travel across Canada and the US;
- A full-time permanent position with growing responsibilities;
- Complete benefits package.