Project Coordinator, Office Manager, Ross MacDonald Plumbing & Burner Service Ltd
160-75 Lavinia St
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia B2H1N5
Plumbing, Gas fitting & HVAC sales and service company with a General contracting division. We serve the residential, commercial and institutional market for northern Nova Scotia and HRM.
- Completion of engineering degree or NSCC CET program.
- Experience with Estimating software & programs
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Obtaining RFP’s
- Obtaining quotes from vendors & Sub-contractors
- Ensuring projects are completed within expected timeframes/budgets
- Communication with customers and site foreman
- Be a graduate of a college or university program.
- Be between 19 and 30 years of age.
- Not have an open claim with Employment Insurance.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Not have relevant previous work experience.
Please apply through the following link: http://ssbdc.ca/jobs/