Office Manager, Ross MacDonald Plumbing & Burner Service Ltd
160-75 Lavinia St
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia B2H1N5
Ross MacDonald Plumbing & Burner Service Ltd is a Plumbing, Gas fitting & HVAC sales and service company with a General contracting division. We serve the residential, commercial and institutional market for northern Nova Scotia and HRM.
- Completion of Business Administration at either university or NSCC level.
- Must be able to multi task, work independently or as part of a team,
- Experience in using Sage accounting program,
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Marketing experience an asset but not a requirement
Managing a fast paced office setting. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- managing phone calls
- scheduling employees
- dispatching employees
- data entry
- customer service
- Be a graduate of a college or university program.
- Be between 19 and 30 years of age.
- Not have an open claim with Employment Insurance.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Not have relevant previous work experience.
Please apply through the following link: http://ssbdc.ca/jobs/