Marketing / Export Assistant, Live Ship
48 Memorial Drive
North Sydney, Nova Scotia B2A 3M1
Live Ship is a live seafood logistics company. Teamed up with Antigonish-based BioNovations, the transport system involves state-of-the-art technology with environmental controls on air and water temperature to lessen product stress, extend healthy lifespan and reduce the shipping mortality rate. Live Ship is targeting specific segments within the global seafood marketplace and expanding current ones, as well as opening new trade routes, thereby ensuring wide spread benefits across economies and to the whole seafood distribution chain from boat to plate.
The successful applicant must:
- have a minimum of a 2 year diploma in business administration with a focus on international trade and marketing
- be knowledgeable of incoterms and international export trade agreements
- have sound negotiation, sales, and communication skills
- have computer skills
- be interested in learning from other cultures as well as orientated to work in international environments
The successful applicant will:
- contribute to sustainable, international development of the company, through the marketing of seafood and live seafood transport in overseas markets
- assist in putting strategic decisions into practice and coordinating international operations between the company and external partners and customers, through extensive market research and preparation of multiple market entry strategies
- Be a graduate of a college or university program.
- Be between 19 and 30 years of age.
- Not have an open claim with Employment Insurance.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Not have relevant previous work experience.
Please apply through the following link: http://ssbdc.ca/jobs/