Marketing & Social Media Co-ordinator, Velsoft
185 Provost St
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia B2H 5P5
At Velsoft, our vision is to reach every learner on the planet. With a focus on empowering workplace learning and development, we provide customizable, innovative training solutions for professionals worldwide. You can capitalize on the potential of your learners to improve their knowledge and skills using materials developed by our instructional design experts.
The successful candidate must:
- be a university graduate
- marketing experience an asset
- seek work-life balance, and be aggressively ambitious
- be a team player without an ego
- be a creative thinker – beyond ideas, you must be able to execute with excellence
- have solid writing and communication skills
- be eager to learn
- Google Ad words
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Generate quality and inexpensive leads to sales team.
- Generate attention to our firm by building our brand through search engine optimization, monthly promos via newsletters, website and social media promos.
- Gather and analyze statistics to calculate return on investment; which campaigns were successful and which were not and why.
- Be a graduate of a college or university program.
- Be between 19 and 30 years of age.
- Not have an open claim with Employment Insurance.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Not have relevant previous work experience.
Please apply through the following link: http://ssbdc.ca/jobs/