Inside Sales Representative, Velsoft
185 Provost St
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia B2H 2P8
At Velsoft, our vision is to reach every learner on the planet. With a focus on empowering workplace learning and development, we provide customizable, innovative training solutions for professionals worldwide. You can capitalize on the potential of your learners to improve their knowledge and skills using materials developed by our instructional design experts.
- Competitive and absolute achievement oriented.
- An unmatched desire to learn.
- Always having a strong belief in the mission and goals of the company.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Dependable and always punctual with a strong work record.
- Ability to keep calm in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment.
- Rapid learner who can quickly pick up new ideas.
- Communicate professionally, confidentially, and effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Drive new sales opportunities through daily outbound cold calls, emails, and inbound lead follow-ups.
- Expand sales opportunities, close them, and achieve monthly quota.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects using web presentation software.
- Use your strong phone presence to make dozens of sales calls per day.
- Keep accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities by logging them in your CRM.
- Be a graduate of a college or university program.
- Be between 19 and 30 years of age.
- Not have an open claim with Employment Insurance.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Not have relevant previous work experience.
Please apply through the following link: http://ssbdc.ca/jobs/