MacCoy Insurance Brokers Limited
Commercial Representative (Sales & Marketing)
140 Pitt Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6R7
- must have typing ability and strong working knowledge of computers, word processing, Power Broker Insurance Software Program, Microsoft Outlook, Compu-quote, Lincq
- develop strong familiarity with brokerage’s policy and procedures
- develop strong familiarity with commercial insurance personnel and product lines
- individual to have University degree – B.A., BBA. Marketing
- must have own vehicle and be eligible for bonding
- actively solicit and follow-up expiry dates from existing clients and call-in quotes for account development
- promote and recommend optimal coverage and additional products available from insurers that best protects the client
- enrolment in insurance related courses to obtain designation
- total familiarity and updates of policy wordings of representative companies and those of industry
- know your products, availability and changes in product, price and benefits provided by insurers represented
- market client proposals to representative companies to gather and compare coverage and prices available, including follow-up contacts
- proper update of client screens, including addition of quote screens
- maintain complete detailed file notes of all clients business, contacts, changes
- Be a graduate of a college or university program.
- Be between 19 and 30 years of age.
- Not have an open claim with Employment Insurance.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.
- Not have relevant previous work experience.
TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT SSBDC.CA/JOBS