Classic Fine Foods is a growing Bakery/Manufacturing facility specializing in baked and unbaked frozen products. This position reports to the Vice President and provides a wide range of administrative activities for managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient administrative operations of the organization.
● Minimum Grade XII education, postsecondary education is an asset
● Experience in an Administrative position an asset
● Food Safe Certificate an asset
● Ability to work in a fastpaced environment with tight deadlines.
● Microsoft Office skills essential
● Familiarity will payroll operations an asset
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to work with others, following directives, as well as the ability to work alone demonstrating independent thinking, decision making, and continuous learning
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● General office and reception duties including answering phone, greeting customers and clients, photocopying, faxing, mailing
● Administer Payroll activities, time tracking, interfacing with Ceridian Canada, WCB, etc
● Work with relevant software applications, spreadsheets, and open source databases
● Process incoming Purchase Orders and sample orders which includes confirmation to distributor, producing Invoice, checking invoice spreadsheet, distributing orders to Production and Shipping, etc.
● Shipping logistics – arranging all outgoing shipping to various customers which includes requesting quotes, processing bills of lading, setting appointments, liaising with customers, tracing/tracking, follow up when required
● Fundraising – Coordinating campaigns which includes email and telephone communication with both customers and area coordinators, sending info packages via email or mail to clients within the Cape Breton Regional Municipality, compiling orders and periodically attending delivery. Coordinate all shipping activities related to fundraising in NS, NB, NF and Labrador.
●Distributor communications (via phone and email) regarding requests, feedback, shipment tracking, purchase orders, maintaining uptodate
● Procurement – Liaising, obtaining quotes, and processing purchase of raw materials from various suppliers
● FSSC 22000 responsibilities include applicable aspects of P03 (Sales), P05 (Document Control), P06 (Control of Quality Records), P07 (Material Control) and P09 (Internal Audit).
● Design, produce, revise and track forms related to ISO and others as required.
● Maintain Emergency Log and produce various Weekly reports for Management
● Handling monies, processing cash payments, bank deposits.
● Attend, transcribe and distribute monthly departmental meeting minutes
● Schedule and coordinate meetings, training sessions, appointments and travel arrangements
● Maintain office supply inventories and coordinate maintenance of office equipment
● Provide back up relief for other front office staff when required
Start Date: Immediate
For more info on Classic Fine Foods, go to http://www.classicfinefoods.ca/
To express interest, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com Please note, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: July 22, 2016