This is a unionized position within the collective bargaining unit.
Why join us?
- The team – Work with an exceptional team of sales professionals with a proven track record of success and innovation. Our sales team is driven by collaboration; we work together to accomplish goals and learn from each other.
- The opportunity – Create innovative and unique digital marketing solutions for local Cape Breton businesses by tapping into our vast catalog of products and resources. We have a digital solution for every company!
- Big problems – The heart of business success lies in marketing and no advertising solution works for all companies. TC Media works with companies of all sizes to find the right advertising solutions to ensure success and solve the big marketing problems.
- Traction – Simply put, we’re good at what we do! The digital world is an exciting source of growth for TC Media and we’ve been recognized for the work we do (“see Google AdWords Premier Partner”)
- Benefits – Flexible health/dental coverage, wellness account, great discounts (tech gear from Apple/Dell and travel deals) and an interest free technology purchase program.
What we’re looking for?
- Sales Experience – 2 years minimum outside sales experience.
- Industry lingo – You understand marketing and the digital space.
- Team player – You have an ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Passion –You live and breathe sales, and love helping clients!
- Communication – You have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
What you’ll do:
- Professional relationship management
- Open and develop accounts using a variety of online and offline sources
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly activity and sales goals.
- Utilize the company’s selling methods and techniques
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records
- Write, edit, and produce diverse communication materials
- Regularly review and report on business development
- Understand and apply the company’s policies, procedures, and business applications
- Promote the company both internally and externally
- Other duties as required
The impact you’ll have:
This is the key position within the region for TC Media. Reporting to the Digital Sales and Operations Director, you will drive product growth and market share in the region. How exactly will you do this? We are established within the region as a premier digital advertiser with massive online reach through our news websites and remnant network of over 3500 international websites geo-targeted to the region. We have the tools necessary for you to hit the road running and find success!
Sound like you? Apply Now!
If you’re looking for a great opportunity, we want to hear from you! Please apply by August 1, 2016.
Visit tctranscontinental.com/en/careers to the find the Sales Representative: Digital Advertising listing. Use the “apply to job” link to upload your resume and cover letter.
Learn more about TC Media
TC Media is a leading provider of media and interactive marketing solutions in Canada, employing over 3,000 people. The sector reaches most Canadian consumers through a wide range of print and digital publishing products in French and English: newspapers, educational books, trade publications, retail promotional content, mass and personalized marketing, mobile and interactive applications and geo-targeted door-to-door and digital distribution services.
TC Media is a division of Transcontinental Inc. (TSX: TCL.A TCL.B), which has over 8,000 employees in Canada and the United States, and revenues of C$2.1 billion in 2014.
Visit our website for more information – http://www.tc.tc