Looking to kick start your career right at the heart of business? We are currently accepting applications for a Co-op Student in our Sydney office for Summer 2016.
Breton Chartered Accountants is an accounting firm practicing in the areas of audit, accounting and taxation. The office is located in Sydney Nova Scotia and has a professional staff of 18.
• Demonstrated academic excellence
• An ability to create and build meaningful relationships based on strong rapport, trust and respect
• Keen interest in developing the capability to provide business advice to multiple clients across different industries
• Ability to analyze and navigate complex information and data
• An articulate and versatile communicator
• Initiative to find ways to make things happen
• Demonstrating resilience and confidence in the face of sudden change
• An interest to pursuing the CPA designation
• Be a business accounting co-op student with Intermediate Accounting courses.
Assist in audit field work
Send a copy of your resume, cover letter and transcript to: Jennifer_currie@cbu.ca
Deadline to Apply: Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 4pm
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.