Dobson Yacht Club, is seeking a marketing student for a four-month co-op term. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious student to gain valuable experience in marketing and promotion to a wide and varied audience.
The Dobson Yacht Club provides first-class boating facilities for members and visiting cruisers. It promotes the pastime of sailing and power boating in a friendly, family-oriented atmosphere. We are also very active in creating special events for members, non-members, community organisations and have a thriving summer wedding season. Each event is distinctively creative and different, setting us apart as an event space within Sydney. We are currently developing this aspect of the Club and constantly adding to an already busy calendar.<
- Successful candidate must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Business Administration with a concentration in marketing.
- The student who joins our team should have strong writing and research skills and a keen attitude, along with critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
In this role, the student will assist the Manager and Events assistant with all aspects of marketing and promotion of the Dobson 2018 and 2019 calendar.
Over the course of the student’s term The Dobson Yacht Club, s/he will:
- Conduct a thorough analysis of current marketing and promotion channels used, and provide strategic recommendations on how to improve on this.
- Research and analyze company’s customer base to find new marketing areas.
- Actively engage in creative meetings.
- Develop informational content for marketing channels: websites, monthly newsletters, social media, etc.
- Assist the team with projects and initiatives, as needed
If you are interested in this Co-op Opportunity please send a copy of your cover letter and resume, before 12pm (noon) on March 21, to Student Placement Officer, Jennifer Currie: firstname.lastname@example.org