Report to: Director, Raw Material Procurement
This position will be focused on growing our used cooking oil customer base in Atlantic Canada. The position will work on the road in the territory assigned. We are looking for field sales reps to cover territories in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Rothsay provides an excellent training program in a fast paced sales environment that allows you the opportunity to develop valuable skill sets as you start your career path. High achievers may be eligible for dynamic and rewarding employment beyond graduation.
- “The field sales representative position at Rothsay was a great experience. I left the position with hands-on sales experience, as well as a professional independence that can only be gained from working on the road individually. Along with this, Rothsay opened my eyes to an interesting and exciting industry with which most people are not familiar.” Jake, Marketing Management Co-op Student (Summer 2013)
- “As a student who worked for 4 months at Rothsay during my third co-op work-term I thought this was by far the best co-op experience I have had to date. Rothsay is a highly reputable company that appreciates co-op students, and treats you like any other member of the team. If you are looking for a company for which you would enjoy working hard and would like the possibility for further opportunity, Rothsay is a great place to start.” Zoey, Marketing Management Co-op Student (Summer 2013)
- Reliable & self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Access to a vehicle required (mileage will be reimbursed)
- Previous sales experience an asset but not required
- Bilingual is an asset, but not required
- Customer Focused
As a field sales representative, some of your responsibilities would include:
- Managing a large sales territory
- Obtaining new customers within this region
- Manage the current customer base within your region
- Analysis and reporting as needed
Rothsay, a division of Darling Ingredients, is a leading rendering and biodiesel producer in Canada with 6 processing facilities in 4 provinces. Darling Ingredients operates over 200 facilities on 5 different continents focusing on the development and production of edible and inedible bio nutrients. The Company recycles by-products from the food processing and restaurant industries including animal by-products and used cooking oil.
This is a Summer Co-op Position. To learn more about enrolling with the Co-op Option at CBU, please contact your Student Placement Officer: Jennifer Currie at 902-563-1196.
- To apply: please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com