We are seeking Research or Analysis co-op students to support our pharmaceutical research, analysis and/or value communication activities for a 4, 8 or 12 month term, starting Fall 2018.
- The qualified candidate will be enrolled in an graduate or undergraduate program in a life sciences field such as biology, pharmacology, biochemistry, or epidemiology, or could be in a statistics program.
- Excellent written communication skills are valued, with an emphasis on being able to review and summarize clinical literature.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and multitasking capabilities are valued.
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- No knowledge of health economics required.
Receive training within a Co-op Research or Data Analytics Assistant position:
- Review of medical literature, abstraction of data and data analysis
- Development of concise written summaries.
- Assist with a variety of projects that demonstrate the clinical and economic value of pharmaceutical or medical device products.
- Participation in client meetings (attend teleconferences, record minutes, etc.)
- Write technical reports, marketing summaries, and manuscripts for publication.
- Support a wide range of cost-effectiveness, budget impact, pricing, and burden of illness projects.
The Company… Cornerstone (www.cornerstone-research.com) is a fast growing and internationally recognized research company located in Burlington, Ontario. Our focus is on identifying, demonstrating and communicating value of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device products through innovative health economic and outcomes research, as well as multimedia communications. We pride ourselves on high-quality work that has been published in a wide range of peer-reviewed journals.
Interested applicants may send their CV and cover letter to CBU Student Placement Officer Carly Turnbull at email@example.com
Deadline for submissions is Friday, July 13th, 2018.