Protocase, and its 45 Drives’ division, is seeking a marketing student for a four-month co-op term. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious student to gain valuable experience in technical marketing to international audiences.
Protocase manufactures custom electronic enclosures and sheet metal components for scientists, engineers and innovators all over the world. To meet the needs of this group, Protocase created an ‘ultra-lean’ manufacturing management system that allows it to build custom sheet metal jobs in 2-3 days, with no minimum orders. Our customers now total more than 10,000 worldwide, and include Boeing, NASA, IBM, Lockheed Martin, and SpaceX, among others.
45 Drives makes Storinators, ultra-large servers that can store massive amounts of data, with read/write speeds in excess of 3GB/s. Customers around the world use Storinators for a variety of applications:
- Video production, streaming and visual effects
- R&D, Engineering & Life Sciences
- Surveillance & Law Enforcement
- Successful candidate must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Business Administration preferably with a concentration in marketing.
- The student who joins our team should have strong writing and research skills and a keen attitude, along with critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
In this role, the student will assist the Marketing team with all aspects of marketing for Protocase and 45 Drives. Our strategies are based around providing exceptional products and experiences, creating buzz and positive word of mouth, and building our businesses from the grassroots.
Over the course of the student’s term at Protocase & 45 Drives, s/he will:
- Conduct a thorough analysis of current marketing channels used, and provide strategic recommendations
- Research and analyze company’s customer base to find new marketing areas
- Actively engage in creative meetings
- Develop informational content for marketing channels: websites, monthly newsletters, social media, etc
- Assist marketing team with projects and initiatives, as needed
Job Start Date: May 1, 2017
Job End Date: August 31, 2017
Hourly Wage: $15/hour
Hours per Week: 40 Hours
Program of Study: Business, Marketing
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org