Grant Thornton LLP is a leading accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services across Canada and globally as a member firm of Grant Thornton International. Together with Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton we enjoy an enviable position in the marketplace as the fifth largest national firm in the country and a clear leader in the privately held business space.
Looking to kick start your career right at the heart of business?
Employers are full of advice when it comes to recruiting great talent. Largely it’s ‘choose us’. Our approach is different. We invite you to get to know us, understand what we have to offer, and listen to what our people have to say about Grant Thornton – then decide for yourself whether that fits in with what you’re looking for. That’s our advice.
What we’re looking for:
• Demonstrated academic excellence
• An ability to create and build meaningful relationships based on strong rapport, trust and respect
• Keen interest in developing the capability to provide business advice to multiple clients across different industries
• Ability to analyze and navigate complex information and data
• An articulate and versatile communicator
• Intellectually curious and entrepreneurial with the initiative to find ways to make things happen
• Demonstrating resilience and confidence in the face of sudden change
• A commitment to pursuing the CPA designation and completing the relevant designation pre-requisites
• Enrolled in a relevant post-secondary co-op program
Join our team!
To become a member of one of the most dynamic firms in Canada, you will need to submit:
• Your resume
• Cover letter
• A copy of your most recent transcripts
Here is the link to apply:
The deadline is January 20th at 12 noon.
If you are selected to move forward in the recruiting process the first step will be for you to complete a digital interview through HireVue. Digital interviewing is a modern way to interview which sets a level playing field for all candidates. Simply record your answers to pre-set interview questions from Grant Thornton LLP using your computer and webcam, or your mobile device.