Sobeys corporate offices in Stellarton, NS are currently recruiting college/university students for our
2018 Summer Student Program. This Program offers a number of summer student positions (from May
– September) for current college/university students as well as recent/upcoming graduates who have
just recently graduated in 2018.
Working in the Sobeys corporate offices, summer students will have an opportunity to develop skills in
an office environment, acquire valuable work experience, and gain exposure to a large national
company. Opportunities exist in a variety of departments.
- Currently enrolled in a Community College or University program, with at least the first year of
studies completed, and returning to full-time college/university studies in September 2018 or a
recent 2018 graduate.
To be a good fit to a corporate position with Sobeys you also have:
- Demonstrated a strong commitment to customer service
- The ability to work in a team environment and contribute to the overall success of the group
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and are able to relate well to others
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- The ability to adapt, prioritize tasks, maintain focus, and understand and resolve issues
- The desire to improve processes, think broadly, and show drive and initiative
- Computer skills in MS Office
Location: Stellarton, NS
Please apply directly to the following link: https://jobs.sobeyscareers.com/sobeys/job/StellartonSummer-Student-Program-2018-NS/464363700/
If you are interested in making this job into a 3-credit Co-op Opportunity, please contact, Student Placement Officer, Jennifer Currie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure you include the following information in your application:
- Your school name, program of study, major, and graduation date
- Copy of your unofficial transcripts
- Your work and volunteer experience
- Your experience/skill in various computer programs
- Any unique skills or qualifications you may have
- Any scholarships you have received
- Your interest in a particular type of work/department (i.e.: Finance, Merchandising, Marketing,
Human Resources, Information Technology, etc…)
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and
will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.