SCOPE AND GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF JOB
Food & Beverage Servers enjoy being part of a team whose primary job is to create a fun and entertaining experience for our guests. Being a team player with a positive, can-do attitude is a must. Servers report to Food and Beverage Dept Management and Supervisory team. Servers take customer orders and deliver food & beverage orders in accordance with Casino Nova Scotia’s procedures, GEM, and Nova Scotia Alcohol & Gaming regulations.
Requirements: High School graduate, must pass NSAGFTD Licensing, Responsible Gaming and Responsible Beverage Service training
The ideal candidate:
- provides outstanding customer service that exceeds guest expectations
- Respects and supports colleagues
- Chooses positivity and fun
- Participates in making the workplace safe and accident free
- Communicates effectively with all departments and co-workers
- Helps to resolve guest issues
- Participates as part of the F&B team, caring passionately about the business, and delivering a great overall guest experience.
- Is accurate and efficient with guest orders on the floor, lounge and restaurant
- Takes pride in helping maintaining a clean workplace
- Maintains responsible beverage service
- Keeps knowledge of F&B specials and our Player’s Club Program current
- Performs other duties as assigned or directed
- Some lifting is required, up to 50 lbs.
- Cash handling
Position Available: Celtic Junction/ Floor Server (3 Seasonal positions)
Qualified Entry Rate: $11.10 -$11.36 after orientation
Department: Food and Beverage
Reporting To: Food and Beverage Lead/ Supervisor/ Manager
Hours of Work: Rotating Shifts- call ins- varied shift length.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com by April 9th 2018.
It is highly recommended that you apply as soon as possible because interviews will begin immediately, once applications are received