Estimated Start Date: April 30, 2018 for 16 weeks
$15/hr for 35 hours per week.
Education Level: Preferably a Public Relations or Marketing Student. Could also be a 3rd year student in a Business program
Job Purpose: To help the Sandbox managers, with the responsibility of supporting Sandbox marketing and events and programming.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Students with knowledge in the following areas: marketing, writing, business skills an asset.
- Creative personality and strong problem solver
- Ability to manage time and work independently and within a team in an office setting
- Ability to present a positive and professional image in person, on the telephone, and in email communication
- Interest in working both directly with students and in tasks that support the Sandbox Managers
- Run all social media for the Sandboxes including blogs, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Create content that supports the branding initiatives of the Sandboxes- both as a whole, and individually
- Assist with events; overall event setup, implementation and follow up • Assist with event follow up and surveying of the participants
- Marketing – executing tactical plans, pop-ups, events, promotions etc.
- Liaise and work with past, current, and potential student entrepreneurs
- Provide support to Sandbox projects
If you are interested in applying for this Co-op Opportunity, send resume and cover letter to Jennifer Currie: firstname.lastname@example.org